Banner

Friday, October 29, 2010

Crickets said...
Hey Tiffany, what's the best way for my friend to deal with his cheating wife when we get back from deployment? (She did it a lot of times during the year too)

Well now, this un's a tuff one. AH cheats on mah husband cause we's po. This in way I gits more money from mah baby daddies. Maybee whens mah husband git promoted I won't do it no mo, and he knows all abouts it anyways. He luvs me an says he forgives me every time. That he knows abouts.

On the other hand, ifn she's just a lying cheatin ho who is doin it cause she can't go a day without have a sausage, then he needs to kick her to the curb. Aint no call ta be violent, jus go down ta JAG an git youself a Devorce. It's easy, I done it 4 times already.

~ TA

No comments:

Post a Comment