Banner

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cheatin

Dear Tiffany,
my E7 is da hottest man on base.. guess from da whole cuntry..
He was married but now divorced since two years. Since he is deployed in Germeny,
his ex is writing him cards as tho he is in a war over here. No much text, but cards with her signature..
Didn't tell me, I found out by acsident.
He does not want to talk about his ex as this divorce hurt him so mutch but says its over
but still hurts him.
What do I have to do to make him tell me everthin?
Also he does not call evry day. Is he cheating on me and how do I find out?
Apreshiate yo advice very much
S.


S,

You needs to fly riaht overs ta Germany and git yerself pregnint. Then you won;t haves to worry about ifn he's cheetin or not. You kin just git yourselfs a paycheck an he will have to come back to you cause you gots his childs.

Ifn you fly over to Germany I would not tell him you are gonna be theres and see ifn you kin catch him cheatin. I woudl follow him arounds for a few days first, an maybe maybes pay one of them German hoors to try tah git him tah cheat. thens he will have guilty sex wit you and you kin git pregnint.

~ TA

No comments:

Post a Comment